Terms & Conditions Website
Last updated: 25 June 2020
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
By accessing and using this website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions of use. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “us”, “our” and “we” refers to minjums.com.au and “you” and “your” refers to you, the client, visitor, website user or person using our website.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS
We reserve the right, acting reasonably, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. We recommend that you read these terms carefully prior to using our website to ensure you understand these terms and are aware of any changes. We will endeavour to highlight any significant or substantive changes to the terms where possible. If you choose to use our website then we will regard that use as conclusive evidence of your agreement and acceptance that these terms govern your and minjums.com.au’s rights and obligations to each other.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- While we have taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, currency, availability and completeness of the information contained on our website, that information is provided in good faith and on an “as is” and “as available” basis and we do not make any representation or warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, as to the reliability of the information.
- We do not represent or warrant that our website will be available at all times, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted, or that no damage will occur to your computer system.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing our website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or any other computer system.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
- in connection with or in any way relating to this website or any content or services provided or made available through this website, including:
- in connection with any disruption to or unavailability or failure of this website or interference with or damage to computer systems or other electronic devices;
- in connection with errors, omissions or inaccuracies contained in any information published on or available via this website; or
- as a result of any act committed by another person in connection with your use of this website or any content or services provided or made available through this website;
- arising from any circumstance beyond our control; or
- otherwise under or in connection with these MINJUMS Terms, except where caused by our negligent or willful act or omission.
NOTICE ABOUT LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
minjums.com.au may from time to time provide on its website, links to other websites for your convenience or interest, which may not remain current or be maintained. These linked websites should not be construed as sponsorship, endorsement, or approval or arrangement by minjums.com.au of the owners or operators of those websites or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites, unless and except to the extent we stipulate otherwise.
To the extent permitted by law, minjums.com.au accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of (i) the linked websites, (ii) any of the content, information or advice found on or through the linked websites or (iii) your use of the linked websites or any products or services available on or through any linked website.
You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email. All information we receive from our customers is protected by our secure servers. minjums.com.au’s secure server software encrypts all customer information before it is sent to us. Credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
We do not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and assist in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND RESTRICTIONS OF USE
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, trademarks and graphics. You are not permitted to reproduce the documents, information or materials on the website for the purposes of sale or the use by any third party. In particular you are not permitted to republish, upload, transmit electronically or otherwise distribute any of the materials, documents or products that may be available for download from time to time on this website.
minjums.com.au and its licensors expressly reserve all copyright and trade mark rights in all documents, information and materials on our website and we reserve the right to take action against you if you breach any of these terms.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local storage drive extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; and you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The MINJUMS Terms represent the whole agreement between you and minjums.com.au concerning your access to and use of our website and the documents and information on it. No other term is to be included in this agreement except where it is required to be included by any legislation of the Commonwealth or any State or Territory. All implied terms except those implied by statute and which cannot be expressly excluded are hereby excluded.
EXCLUSION OF UNENFORCEABLE TERMS
Where any clause or term above would by any applicable statute be illegal, void, or unenforceable in any State or Territory then such a clause shall not apply in that State or Territory and shall be deemed never to have been included in these terms and conditions in that State or Territory. Such a clause if legal and enforceable in any other State or Territory shall continue to be fully enforceable and part of this agreement in those other States and Territories. The deemed exclusion of any term pursuant to this paragraph shall not affect or modify the full enforceability and construction of the other clauses of these terms and conditions.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is not meant to and does not substitute for professional dietary advice or treatment. If you have or suspect you may have allergies or medical issues which may be affected by certain foods, or, after consuming any of our products, find you may have or be experiencing side effects, you should promptly contact your health care provider
This agreement and this website are subject to the laws of Victoria and Australia. If there is a dispute between you and minjums.com.au that results in litigation then you must submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to respond within 24 hours.